Sunday, February 03, 2008

in the complex junction...Goverment or Private????

Now i have to decide either government or private to continue my career path.
i already got an offer from Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) as IT Officer.
But..i not really interested with this offer. Becoz my soul said no for this job. Currently i looking for more experience and challenges in IT especially in UNIX platform. If i not join UMT, i'll be UNIX Engineer and doing SUN Solaris in one company from Norway. Good opportunity for me. That one very2 interesting ever i am gonna have...

wahh...

But if i am looking for more stable career path, better i go for UMT..A lot of benefit over there..until the end of my life..but i predict this position is quite boring..just predict base on my experience with others IT officer in Putrajaya...dont know how in UMT.

in term of salary i gonna have...of course private sector is number one.. i can get double from now..huwaaaa..

No comments: