Sunday, February 17, 2008

New life and new world...

Today i report myself in UMT. stand for Universiti Malaysia Terengganu. I have to wait until 10.00 am becoz all the staff not in their office coz joined Gerak Ceria..ala2 senam robik.
After i finished my registration..then one of staff here asked me to report in Pusat Teknologi Maklumat or PTM. dont know where is PTM. I asked security guard, he told me PTM located same building with library.

Then i started my car n then get to library but didnt find out where is PTM. Then i get to security again and ask again. She gave me a guidance how to get to it. But i still not found it for second time..but i still not give up..i ask librarian..oohhhhhh...PTM is beside library or inside library..UMT must put clearly where is PTM...huhuhu...i report to my senior and management officer..She showed me my room.

Wahhh..quite big room.complete with table, computer, cupboard and etc..got feeling like boss..hahaha..my room is bigger than my ex manager's room..sorry ah yang and megat..my new room is bigger than u ..hehehe.. i need to lead one unit..named Unit Sistem Kewangan Universiti.

But on this time..i am thinking...still confius..should i sit here?? work as government people..Coz this is not my decision...but my family's decision.
Nevermind la..life must goes on...coz my family n my future family all stay here...hopefully i my rezeki can be more here and i enjoy mysef...hehe...

No comments: