Thursday, September 11, 2008

12nd September 2008

I woke up 5.05 am today..then i went to toilet..get some wuduk..coz not semayang isyak yet..hehehe..i slept after pray solat magrib with towel still in my body..coz i planned to take a shower and go to mosque for taraweh but i slept after i put my head onto my beautiful pillow.hehe..

then my lovely mum call me for sahur..coz it's i am gonna late oredi for sahur...
i just took a senduk nasi with daging goreng n milo kosong. After that, i niat pose first..
my niat is like this.."sahaja aku pose esok hari bagi menunaikan pose bulan ramandhan kerana Allah Taala"

hhehehe
then switch on my pc...n blogging until 12 pm..hehehe...now 12 pm oredi..i have to stop and get to toilet....not mandi yet...n 1.00 pm neeed to go to mosque for solat jumaat.

No comments: